Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Kochs 2nd Annual Car Show & Picnic In The Canyon Sunday, August 28th, 2011
An invitation to visit Scion City! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:46 pm by Joeys tC

» Hi everyone
An invitation to visit Scion City! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:52 pm by Joeys tC

» Meet 6/17 ---->TOMORROW<----
An invitation to visit Scion City! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:21 am by Bdog4life

» Scion Owners Exclusive: The Making of the FR-S Concept, Part 2
An invitation to visit Scion City! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:12 pm by mrtulisan

» Scion Owners Exclusive: The Making of the FR-S Concept, Part 1
An invitation to visit Scion City! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:36 pm by mrtulisan

» Five Axis...Saturday, June 4 · 3:00pm - 8:00pm
An invitation to visit Scion City! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:05 pm by Joeys tC

» Keep it together meet on may 27 @ 7:00pm
An invitation to visit Scion City! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:41 pm by Joeys tC

» Keeping it together...
An invitation to visit Scion City! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:15 pm by Joeys tC

» JUST CHECKING IN
An invitation to visit Scion City! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:33 pm by Joeys tC

An invitation to visit Scion City!

Go down

An invitation to visit Scion City! Empty An invitation to visit Scion City!

Post by mrtulisan Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:17 pm

Hello everyone!

I didn’t know where to post this, so I’m just putting it here and I hope the moderators will move it to the appropriate forum if this isn’t the right place.

Anyway, my name is Lito, and I’m the community administrator for Scion City (http://www.scionowners.com). I wanted to let everyone know that the site is in the middle of a major overhaul and will be getting lots of new features in the next few weeks.

For those who don’t know, Scion City is a community website completely dedicated to everything Scion. But it’s not only a Scion fan-site – Scion City is a site that is directly backed by Scion. This means that Scion City members will get early insider news, exclusive sneak peeks, info on upcoming events, a first look at racing videos, and other valuable resources that every Scion lover can appreciate. Scion values the enthusiasm that owners have for their cars and the Scion brand.

In an effort to jumpstart Scion City’s revitalization, everyone who owns a Scion is welcome to visit the site and register. Registration is totally free, and since Scion City is run by Scion, all your personal information is secure and private. Scion is looking forward to hearing about what owners want to see on the site and will pay close attention to any suggestions and comments.

For those who are already registered at Scion City but haven’t checked back in a while, come visit and start experiencing the improvements that have already been made. The upcoming modifications are very exciting, and rejuvenating the Scion City community is a major priority!

If you have any suggestions on how to make Scion City better, please feel free to visit the Suggestions/Feedback category in the Forums. Looking forward to seeing you there, and I also look forward to attending one of your events as well

More power to Intuiscion!

Sincerely,
Lito Rosel

mrtulisan

Back to top Go down