Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Kochs 2nd Annual Car Show & Picnic In The Canyon Sunday, August 28th, 2011
Help please...bumper worse then I expected... EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:46 pm by Joeys tC

» Hi everyone
Help please...bumper worse then I expected... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:52 pm by Joeys tC

» Meet 6/17 ---->TOMORROW<----
Help please...bumper worse then I expected... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:21 am by Bdog4life

» Scion Owners Exclusive: The Making of the FR-S Concept, Part 2
Help please...bumper worse then I expected... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:12 pm by mrtulisan

» Scion Owners Exclusive: The Making of the FR-S Concept, Part 1
Help please...bumper worse then I expected... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:36 pm by mrtulisan

» Five Axis...Saturday, June 4 · 3:00pm - 8:00pm
Help please...bumper worse then I expected... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:05 pm by Joeys tC

» Keep it together meet on may 27 @ 7:00pm
Help please...bumper worse then I expected... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:41 pm by Joeys tC

» Keeping it together...
Help please...bumper worse then I expected... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:15 pm by Joeys tC

» JUST CHECKING IN
Help please...bumper worse then I expected... EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:33 pm by Joeys tC

Help please...bumper worse then I expected...

3 posters

Go down

Help please...bumper worse then I expected... Empty Help please...bumper worse then I expected...

Post by SoCalScion661 Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:44 am

So I got a message from my sister on FaceBook asking me what I am going to do when I get home. I tell her my plans about fixing the bumper on my car and then she tells me that apparently my front bumper is not only having paint issues, but also the front bumper is hanging and my parents taped it! What the hell?!! Now I have to fix that as well! Never let your parents drive your car if they don't know how to go up ramps and speed bumps. They were supposed to keep it cleaned and waxed while I was gone but apparently using it as well. I will see what the damage is since my sister will take photos of it and send it too me. May need some help from someone that's good with body work and paint but also have decent prices...
SoCalScion661
SoCalScion661

Back to top Go down

Help please...bumper worse then I expected... Empty Re: Help please...bumper worse then I expected...

Post by HIM_BOX Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 am

wow that really sux alot lol well i said something before about Sierra Paint & Body he does really nice work and will help out. if u want me to meet with u there so he can c it and give you a price just let me know
HIM_BOX
HIM_BOX

Back to top Go down

Help please...bumper worse then I expected... Empty Re: Help please...bumper worse then I expected...

Post by SoCalScion661 Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:56 am

Yeah, I am going to see about that place. I totally need to get it fixed. If you got the hook up I am down!
SoCalScion661
SoCalScion661

Back to top Go down

Post by Bdog4life Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:49 am

HIM_BOX wrote:wow that really sux alot lol well i said something before about Sierra Paint & Body he does really nice work and will help out. if u want me to meet with u there so he can c it and give you a price just let me know

I agree^^^^
Bdog4life
Bdog4life
Admin
Admin

https://intuiscion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum